GENIUS Performance Coaching
This confidential, one-to-one service is designed around your organisational needs and helps to maintain a safe, mentally healthy, high-performing workforce.
- Help people who are on their A-Game to stay on it.
- Help people who have lost their A-Game get back on it.
- Show people who are yet to discover their A-Game, how to discover and maintain it.
Hear some raw first-hand accounts from employees at a client site and the positive feedback we have received as a result of our Performance Coaching programme.
GENIUS OnBoard is designed to support a new recruit through the often highly-pressurised resignation process, notice period and first 100 days of their new employment; ensuring that everything gets off to the best possible start for both the person and their new employer.
How an employer benefits from GENIUS OnBoard
- Achieve a higher rate of acceptance when making offers of employment to people with in-demand skills
- Ensure new recruits hit the ground running and perform at their best
- Create a superb first impression of your company
What is the benefit for candidates?
- Receive impartial, expert support in making the career decision that is right for them (hence their employer)
- Continued support throughout their notice period and first 100 days of employment
- Hit the grounding running in their new role.